I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.

For me they are the role model for being alive.

~ Gilda Radner

Sunday, March 14, 2010

King of the Dogs

There are actually 3 different, but similar videos here. It's interactive, click on each version. Though they use the same song, and a lot of the same video, they are all good for a chuckle!



Don't forget to vote!

Virginia State Trooper Jessica J Cheney was killed in the line of duty. Her friends and family are hoping to memorialize her by a winning National Association for Stock Car Automotive Racing (NASCAR) contest where one of their cars will be painted in a special design scheme for a race.

Vote daily!!! Voting ends tomorrow at 11:59 p.m. ET.


See Friday's post for more details!

Thanks to everyone who has voted, already! We can continue to vote once a day until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 15, 2010

4 comments:

Pokagon Member said...

bohzo

Ni Je Na?
I put you on my blog roll to get traffic to you, I can change you to the first position if it doesn't make a big difference in traffic to you.

Thank you for your kind words. You are the third Potawtomi who has said something nice to me regarding the news and culture blog. I am hoping that I will force the Potawatomi tribes to create a real culture and news site that will benefit all Potawatomi. It looks like I am nearly on my own with my adventure.

I am near competition of getting the Pokagon Times in internet format that will cover the Potawatomi news, art and culture. I face great resistance from the tribes with my adventure. I thought for some reason they would be pleased. They are not. I know we Potawatomi need these things to move forward and I guess I am sick of waiting for action.

I like this dog blog, it is very cute. You should switch to word press, it is not that hard, I am almost ready to switch over for good. I want it to have boxes with tabs for each tribe, RSS feeds will update each box for each tribes news. That way I don't have to mis spell anything.

bama

David

Life With Dogs said...

You always find the coolest stuff online. I've come to look forward to what obscurity will turn up next. :)

Pat Wahler said...

Great videos. And I voted again!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Bozho, David! Iw zhe anwe' Thanks for visiting! I can't believe the Potawatomie Nations don't appreciate your efforts! Truly, you share an amazing amount of information and make it so easy to access more!

LWD, I look forward to your postst,too. I love getting up and laughing at your packs antics!

K9friend, glad you enjoyed the video and thanks for voting.