I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.

For me they are the role model for being alive.

~ Gilda Radner

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bad day

Stumpy missed every toss...it couldn't have been my fault!



She usually catches the majority of throws on the first bounce.

What's a matter Brat girl?

Don't forget to vote!

Virginia State Trooper Jessica J Cheney was killed in the line of duty. Her friends and family are hoping to memorialize her by a winning National Association for Stock Car Automotive Racing (NASCAR) contest where one of their cars will be painted in a special design scheme for a race.

Vote daily!!! Voting ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 15, 2010

See yesterday's post for more details!

Thanks to everyone who has voted, already! We can continue to vote once a day until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 15, 2010

8 comments:

Pokagon Member said...

bohzo Nikan

Ni Je Na?

I never thought to click on the comment icon next to the message. It is really hard to interact with non Native Americans. I am trying twitter and I am finding out that the nature of the Native American is very different than others. I find it very difficult. I am so sorry I did not find you sooner. I like your god, that looks like a very good Native American dog for sure.

bama

David
I feel so bad that I missed you, I get traffic because I have caught the attention of the media. I will blogroll you immediately my Potawatomi sister. We' gwni wi gden we' mag nek?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, how did the next one go?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Sam said...

I wish I could play something like this with Marge. But, she wants nothing to do with tennis balls!

An English Shepherd said...

Nearly ;-)

Wizz

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Stumpy you and Louie would have a great time together, his favorite pass time is catching the ball.. He always brings it back unlike some Pest we know..
We voted again...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

David, not to worry! It's important that your blog gets traffic, you share such important information! This is mostly for fun... My husband is Potawotomie. I am Abenaki. The ancesters say we are cousins. I am honored that you call me sister.

Khyra, it was the same all day. She was back to herself this morning :)

Sam, I don't know how I would keep Stumpy de-energixed and de stressed if she didn't chase things that I threw. I do miss having a frisbee dog, though!

Wizz, somedays she gets every throw, but not all days.

Heelers, If I get that Rv, Louie and Stumpy can play catch. Stumpy and Callie can pester everyone and Gus can... pooor Gus!

Unknown said...

Stumpy

mom's got a bad throw too.. sometimes she even pelts me with the ball "on accident".. yeah right. I like to see your amazing frog leaping abilities. whoo hoo. We put our vote!
norwood

tula monstah said...

yeah stumpy, it's not your fault if your mom can't throw it right. we know:)

toodles,
tula