I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.

For me they are the role model for being alive.

~ Gilda Radner

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stumpy's a cover girl!



Your dog can be on the cover of Dog Fancy, too! Just head over to the Dog Channel, click your mouse a couple times and voila!

***DISCLAIMER!!!***
The video below might not be work appropriate. It's been described as "kinky" It's just a video of people kissing their dogs. It's a parody of Kate Perry's song, "I Kissed a Girl." There are a few people that get carried away, but they are really only kissing a dog.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, she's a beauty! Congratulations Stumpy. ; )

Stella said...

Yeah, Stumpy, congrats from me too. You look great as a cover girl!

Kisses, (m-wah!)

Stella

Brenda's Arizona said...

Stumpy, you have started a movement! Congratulations - what is next? Playdog centerfold?? heehee!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job Stumpy!

Woo will surely imkhrease cirkhulation fur that publikhation!

The video ROKHKS!

Of khourse, my OTHER nikhkname is Miss Khyssy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

I giggled at the warning - "not for those with hygiene issues." Those are some serious kisses - and I thought I was bad. LOL

Stumpy, you look great on the cover of Dog Fancy!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Sandra, thank you thank you. She agrees with you, totally!

Stella, thanks, keep those compliments coming!

Brenda, don't give her any ideas! WAIT! As her manager I could make some extra cash, right? Sign her up!

Khyra, I am glad you liked the video, I was a little hesitant to post it, but it is just so silly!

Sam, I know, right? That one guy and his boxer (I think) well... no judgement here. Suffice to say no man in my life better be kissing a dog that enthusiastically!

Pat Wahler said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Next thing we know Stumpy will be in a swimsuit issue!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

K9friend, I can see that...