I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.

For me they are the role model for being alive.

~ Gilda Radner

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best Pet Product of 2009... I can't believe this!!!



Who did they talk to? Where did they get their stats? I am so sure the 2010 Dogs That Blog Calender, ACD Edition is supposed to be on that list! ON THE TOP OF THAT LIST!!!
Available now at Lulu.com. Click here Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu. to purchase one now. Each purchase helps the New Hope Cattle Dog Rescue in Phoenix, Arizona.

Don't forget! You can use the discount code AFTERXMAS for a 20% discount! Ordering multiples will give you an even bigger discount!

Preview the calendar by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.


OK now remember...this is the top 11 products with the 2010 Dogs That Blog Calendar ACD Edition being #1

I've ordered my calendar and there are a few things on this list Stumpy wants...

The Chatter Bowl a talking pet bowl (She should have told me BEFORE Christmas!!!)

"Does your dog get lonely when you are away? Well you can avoid pet separation anxiety with this cool new talking pet bowl called the ChatterBowl. This unique bowl allows you to record a 10 second message to your pet that is played every time they go for a drink of water or to eat. You just simply push the record button on the built-in TalkBox and speak." Hmmmm...now what would I say to Stumpy....

Companion Therapy Laser... OK I want one of these for me but I would definitely let Stumpy borrow it.

"Laser therapy applied with the Companion therapy laser system provides a sterile, pain-free, surgery- free, drug-free treatment which is used to treat a variety of injuries, wounds, fractures, neurological conditions, numerous dermatological problems, and pain. Whether your pet is rehabilitating from trauma or injury, healing from wounds, or simply aging, your companion will benefit from this revolutionary new approach to Veterinary medicine."

Pogo Plush Ball I'm thinking a sock tied at one end with an empty water bottle will do the trick.

"This Large Pogo Plush Ball from Premier (PP BALL L) features plush sheepskin and an enclosed squeaker. An internal rubber cage protects the squeaker and creates a unique bounce back effect! Available in large and small sizes."


Grrrrrr!!! they won't let me embed the video...they must know I am getting the truth out to the masses...

Best Pet Products of 2009

So there you have it. Surely a beautiful calendar filled with wonderful lovable dogs is waaaay better than any of this. And the fact that it benefits dogs needing homes is a double whammy! You can't possibly go wrong!

9 comments:

Deborah said...

I saw the talking dog bowl on the Today show yesterday. I would think that would make the dogs feel worse. They can hear your voice and not see you :( You want to hear something sad, on Thanksgiving, Buffy, my ACD, saw a picture of my father in the dining room, he was Buffy's owner last year, but passed away and Buffy just sat there and stared at the picture. It was so sad, we all just looked at her and it was so sad...So I don't know, I just knew she recognized his picture.
At first I thought it was a good idea, then I thought it was kindof like teasing them!!
On a happy note, I can't wait for my calendar!

Sam said...

The talking bowl sounds really interesting. Never heard of that before. I think it would freak Marge out. LOL!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Some hoomans need better ways to spend their time and $$$!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: A talking bowl???

Unknown said...

I like all those products but the calendar is the best! I might be a bit afraid of a talking bowl... now that I think about it.
norwood

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is pretty cool stuff Stumpy...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

tula monstah said...

the calender looks terrific! sure there's not room for a cattledog wannabee akita girl?:) i know someone who would luv the pogo plush ball. guess he'll have to wait until his bday.

scratchies,
tula

An English Shepherd said...

A talking bowl sounds a bit spooky ;-)

Wizz

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I am not sure that I would like a bowl to talk to me. HUgs GJ x

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Deborah, yeah the talking dob bowl is a little freaky. I can see Stumpy beating it up, though.

Sam, Stumpy would want to kill it, but she would have to beat me to it.

Khyra, more dog walks = less time to spend their money on stooopid stuff!

Norwood.I try to block a lot of the human chatter out, I don't need a talking dog bowl!

Heelers, Not as cool as top dog models!

Tula, we will make room! a few more speckles or naughty spots as they are sometimes called, and you will fit right in!

Wizz, I agree! Add stoopid and useless to that!

GJ,I think it's the dumb beans that think it's a good idea. The general consensus from the 4 l3ggeds is a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOO!