I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.

For me they are the role model for being alive.

~ Gilda Radner

Saturday, January 16, 2010

20% off The 2010 Dogs That Blog Calendar: Australian Cattle Dog Edition

The 2010 Dogs That Blog Calendar: Australian Cattle Dog Edition is still available at Lulu.com. Click here Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu. to purchase one now. Each purchase helps the New Hope Cattle Dog Rescue in Phoenix, Arizona.

You can use the discount code CABIN for a 20% discount! Ordering multiples will give you an even bigger discount! This discount is good for this weekend only!

Preview the calendar by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.

4 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Cyndi you are the best sales person we have... Keep up the great work...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Life With Dogs said...

This really came out great. Lulu is a great resource.

Nice work!

tula monstah said...

do you know how many have been sold? curious like a kitty.

tula

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Heelers, thanks! I just want the best for the dogs!

LWD, Norwoods assistant handled the details, but yeah, Lulu s awesome!

Tula, I haven't gotten an update, recently. I keep meaning to ask Norwood's assistant but I forget. I'll email her right now, while I am tinking about it.